welcome to contract research organization
Contract Research Organization (CRO), a division of Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited has been incorporated as an independent strategic business unit. Located at Dholka in Ahmedabad district at Gujarat, this unit offers Pre-clinical and Clinical studies for coherent drug development. The CRO caters over 45 therapeutic areas. The areas include Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Analgesics, Haematinics, Anti-Infectives - Antibiotics, Respiratory, Anti Diabetics and Immunologicals. A one stop destination, the CRO manages all phases of Contract Research ranging from Pre-clinical, BA - BE & Phase II to Phase IV deploying the strength of local expertise and global technology.
The CRO is a centre of excellence where we enable our clients to accelerate their drug development process deploying abundance of our talent and resources.
ACCREDITATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- ANVISA certification for the BA/BE centre (since June 2004)
- ANVISA, Brazil
- DCGI certification for the BA/BE centre
- MCC South Africa - Certification for the Dossier submitted
- Inspected by WHO Geneva
- MHRA - Dossier submitted and accepted
- TGA Australia – Dossier submitted and accepted
- Approved facility by GDF for production of anti-TB drugs
- Approved BA/BE facility by MoH, UAE